Beautician Brogan Lee is devastated her business burned to the ground, but wants to get back to work as quick as she can.
The fire that destroyed a building on Noorooma Crescent, September 20, was the home of women's clothing store, 4Her, The Hair Room and Bee's Beauty Bar.
The night of the fire, Ms Lee was in Cobargo having dinner with friends. When she returned home, she was unaware her business, Bee's Beauty Bar, was up in flames.
"I had no idea," she said.
"I got home and was confirming an appointment with a client who told me the Hair Room was on fire.
"I thew my kids in the car and got there to see it was engulfed - it was gone.
"It was so sad to see."
Police and emergency services were at the scene. The Princes Highway was closed to allow firefighting operations. Ms Lee stood in shock at the roped-off street.
"I didn't know what to do, I was standing there crying and rang my sister," she said.
Ms Lee grew up in Narooma and felt for other business owners who also lost everything.
"After the year we have all had, it's just heartbreaking," she said.
One year ago, Ms Lee started her business from home. She recently separated from her partner and moved her business downstairs of The Hair Room.
"I moved house and I couldn't work from home anymore, so I had everything in there," she said.
The fire destroyed more than $7500 of Ms Lee's equipment.
"I am still trying to get my head around it - I am still so shocked," she said.
"I had public liability insurance,but never followed up with contents insurance."
Ms Lee's best friend Carly Manning started a fundraiser to help her get back to work. Ms Lee was surprised by the donations so far.
"People are so generous and amazing, it's really nice to see people come together," Ms Lee said.
"To support my family, I need to get back to work as quick as I can.
"Whatever I don't use to set up the basics, I can donate to the girls at The Hair Room to replace their scissors and things they've lost."
To help Ms Lee get back on her feet, donate through the GoFundMe website, CLICK HERE.
The Hair Room also has a GoFundMe page to help staff replace personal equipment lost in the fire.