Bushfire relief organisation BlazeAid Cobargo will be putting projects on hiatus over the next 14 days due to COVID-19 concerns.
The organisation announced on Monday its camp has gone into self isolation "to ensure the safety of the community".
"We do not have any sick volunteers on site, this is purely a precautionary measure to ensure the Cobargo community remains safe and healthy. We would like to confirm that we are not leaving Cobargo," the organisation said.
President and co-founder Kevin Butler said a meeting held in response to the pandemic last week outlined a number of requirements and measures for all camps and volunteers, to attempt to minimise the risk of exposure to and spread of the virus to volunteers, farmers and local communities.