GH Mechanical started up business on April 18, 2011 in order to offer the community quality workmanship at an affordable rate.
The business provides a number of services including:
- All mechanical repairs;
- Log book servicing - GH Mechanical guarantees quality workmanship and will service all vehicles according to manufacturer's specifications or log book so as not to void manufacturer's warranty;
- Wheel alignments;
- Pink slips for cars, bikes, trailers and small trucks;
- Vehicle diagnostics with latest diagnostic equipment;
- 4WD accessories and suspension – opposite lock;
- GH Mechanical only uses high quality Penrite lubrication, Cooper and Ryco filters.
The team consists of four highly skilled and trained staff on the workshop floor, as well as two office staff.
This advertising feature is supported by the following business. Click the link to learn more:
Owners Glenn and Wendy Hetherington said GH Mechanical prided itself on providing a personal service, with rates more affordable than most major dealerships or large workshops.
"As modern vehicles get complicated they require special tools and procedures to carry out servicing and repairs," they said. "It's best to leave it to the professionals for the safety of passengers and their vehicle."
GH Mechanical is open week days Monday to Friday from 8am until 5pm and offers a drop off pick up service.
The business supports and sponsors local charities and sporting groups.