Your new company
This leading Electrical provider is known for their innovative approach, quality and experience in an emerging and evolving industry. They seek to understand their clients, so to expertly develop and deliver practical, effective tailored products and services. A company who boasts a busy work environment with a strong team culture and flexible work conditions.
Your new role
The Electrician is a key member of a small team to ensure products are built to the quality standards of the Company and meet the customer’s requirements. The work will be dependent on the nature of the jobs in the workshop and duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Panel wiring
- Switchboard fit outs
- Equipment assembly
- Testing of electrical equipment
- Installation and maintenance of products at customers’ sites, including coal mines in various locations requiring travel outside of the Newcastle / Lower Hunter Valley area
What you'll need to succeed
- Trade Certificate
- Experience in a workshop setting (desirable)
- Exposure to the mining sector (desirable)
What you'll get in return
- 4 x 9.5 hour days + OT where required
- Company Benefits
- Competitive payrate
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively email your Resume directly to Toby.Evans@hays.com.au or call 0490441120 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2589586