Your new company
Big Gold Mine located in the Goldfields area.
Your new role
This client is looking for an experienced worker to train staff to National Competency in the following:
- Confined Space Entry
- Gas Test Atmosphere
- Working at Heights
- Overhead Gantry Crane
- IT Loader
- Skid Steer Loader
- Maintain training records transferred from hard copy to online in a timely manner. (SuccessFactors and Velpic)
- Support and mentor safe work practices with operational personnel including effective on the job operational skills for the practical operation of the processing plant.
What you'll need to succeed
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Intermediate level in Microsoft Office applications
- Proven operational experience in the mining industry – preferably gold
- Prior experience in designing and delivery of job specific training
- An in-depth knowledge of fixed plant isolation requirements and permit to work systems.
- Valid Western Australian Drivers Licence
What you'll get in return
- 8/6 roster dayshift only
- Contract until the end of September 2022
- Attractive hourly rate
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
LHS 297508 #2669826