Our large government department client has been designing and prototyping various modules to facilitate this reporting and are heading towards production with the invoice billing assurance and spend analytics management module including a data repository. This will facilitate the creation of standard reports and financial processing to address the commercial reporting within the Group and broader Government. The automation of these commercial and financial reports will reduce the need for manual data collection, remove duplication, increase productivity, and provide an end-to-end commercial reporting system currently not available in their branch. To achieve this, expert IT skills are required to further develop this tool, see the tool through internal transitional phases and work with the program with the ongoing design and production of reports and dashboards.
Skills and Knowledge required / Major Responsibilities:
- SQL Server (T-SQL) knowledge
- DB2 table
- Data Modelling
- ETL Knowledge, and
- UX design knowledge.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Stakeholder engagement, analysis of business requirements and solution design capability
- Technical writing skills, creation and maintenance of a range of project documentation
- Database knowledge to assist in consolidation data sources, data dictionary and structures
- Contract management, workflow and procurement knowledge
- Test data creation, scripting and execution.
Location of work: Canberra ACT
Length of contract: 6-month contract
Term Extension Options: One (1) x up to six (6) month option to be exercised at the sole discretion of the Commonwealth.
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, the mandatory clearance level required to apply for these roles is a minimum of Baseline security clearance at the commencement of the Contract with agreement to progress to Negative Vetting 1 if requested.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 10 December 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.