MPES Group Aust Pty Ltd is on the hunt for a Store Person / Purchasing Officer.
Full time position for a candidate knowledgeable of products in the Electrical Wholesale industry. This person must have excellent time management and ability to multi prioritise between communicating with foreman's, suppliers purchasing materials, accepting deliveries, scheduling deliveries to job sites, maintaining stock levels and co-ordinate warehouse.
Reporting direct to Senior Management. You will be involved in storing & packing orders for a broad range of Electrical materials and supplies required for building projects.
Why join us?
- Australian owned company established 21years and growing
- Long term and stable position
- Room for development in this role enabling candidate to grow with the companies goals
- Convenient location, free off street parking, local to train station
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
MALES AND FEMALES
VAXXED AND UNVAXXED CANDIDATES ARE WELCOME
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Receiving delivery of goods ordered and quantity check
- Recording stock movements timely and accurately
- Arrange and coordinate transport for stock as required
- Tidying warehouse and stock check
- Picking/Wrapping orders for job sites
- Physically fit, manual handling of stock includes heavy lifting
- Communicate with Foreman daily to achieve the best support and outcome for onsite jobs
- Ensure inventory levels are maintained
- Operating forklift loading / unloading delivery truck
- Liaising with other functional areas within the business to ensure communication and coordination is achieved between departments i.e. purchasing, accounts, site foremen.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Forklift license (Not essential)
- Must have Drivers Licence
- PPE Essential
- Competent with MS Office software including email
- Mid-Advance Excel experience
- Ability to work autonomously and with a team
- Proven high standard of attendance and punctuality
- Solution orientated based mindset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A diligent work ethic and energetic attitude
- MUST sign off on Police Check
Salary Negotiable based on Experience
** This position requires Full Australian Working Rights**
No Recruitment Agencies