- Full-time Permanent Position
- Globally recognised retail brand
About Our Client
My client is a globally recognised retail and eCommerce business head quartered in Western Australia. They are based north of the river and provide WFH arrangements.
It is a really exciting time to be joining my clients business as they are going through a very exciting period of growth, which this person will play a part in. This role will report into the Content Manager
If you are creative, innovative, love content and are passionate about creating exciting social strategies and managing social campaigns for a great brand - this may be the dream role for you.
- Assist in the development of the Seasonal Editorial Plan
- Develop social media content plans aligned with business goals for each brand
- Develop Consultant Social Media Calendar
- Reporting on key performance indicators with recommendations for optimisation
- Develop, schedule and post organic social media content
- Ensure content is on-brand and engaging
- Ensure content is aligned with campaigns, EDMs and other content across the team
- Optimise content based on KPI reports
- Assist in the management of the social shops
- Brief and manage the creative agency for organic social-led campaigns
- Provide support for video content development when required
- Manage the Social Media Escalation process
- Support in community management and engagement, responding to queries in a timely manner and monitoring reviews, including out of hours as required
- Manage Social Media FAQs to ensure relevance and accuracy of community management
The Successful Applicant
- At least 2-3 years of social media experience managing online communities on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and/or YouTube.
- Communications, Journalism, Marketing/ PR or related degree
- experience in Social media scheduling tool(s)
- experience in growing social media accounts across Instagram, Facebook and YouTube
- experience in strategising successful social account growth campaigns
- experience with copy writing and content creation
- A strong multitask-er who can maintain social media and content calendars across 3 inter-linking brands in conjunction with the marketing calendar.
- Current on the latest innovations in the digital content and social media space
- Basic graphic design skills using Canva
What's on Offer
You will have the opportunity to work within a high performing Marketing, Content and Digital team and will the the subject matter expert for all things social media!
If you wish to apply, please ensure that you have some content examples or a portfolio of previous work that you can talk us through.
Please contact Gemma Kelly on 08 9215 9535 if you have any questions on this opportunity.