This role is suited to a highly driven Site Engineer, who enjoys an autonomous and fast paced work environment. You will be joining a crew of 20 to deliver a road project on the South Coast of NSW. You will draw on your demonstrated site, quality assurance and engineering experience, to:
- Complete Quality Assurance packages in line with RMS/council specifications
- Read and interpret specifications
- Report Non-Conformances immediately following their identification
- Work with the on site Foreman and Surveillance officer
- Assess Quality Records to ensure compliance and ensure records are updated in the electronic and hard files in a timely and efficient manner.
This is a DIDO role with a vehicle provided and living away from home allowances are capped at $1100 per week. The role is starting as soon as possible and will be an on-going contract position for a minimum of 6 weeks with the potential to lead into a permanent role.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- High level verbal and written communication skills
- Preferably two years’ experience on civil infrastructure projects in Australia
- Full working rights in Australia, can look at regional visas
- Excellent attitude towards health, safety, environmental and quality outcomes, embedding this commitment in everything you do
Please get in touch with me on 0426 900 063 / email@example.com to find out more and send a copy of your recent CV.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.