Your new company
Due to growth and movement within the team, this large and internationally recognised company based on Brisbane’s Bayside is seeking a Service Coordinator to join their team on a full time basis. This international organisation in a leader in their field and offers a stable working environment, onsite parking and excellent career growth. This is a 12 month fixed term contract with the possibility to extend or transition to permanency.
Your new role
Reporting to the National Service Manager, your new position will be situated in a small team where you will be responsible for:
- Collation and communication of daily job schedules for respective crews, including addition of site specific/job notes
- Managing all aspects of job scheduling from customer bookings, assigning to respective crews including consideration for travel times and machinery requirements
- Supporting all administration requirements including maintenance administration
- Maintaining accurate records and entering data into excel and an internal database
- Scheduling of meetings and recording minutes
- Managing acceptance and coordination of quotations and job bookings
- Producing reports in preparation for team presentations
- Liaising with Senior Management and Operations Manager to ensure proactive customer service experiences
- High volume data entry
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a confident individual who strives for continual improvement in their career. You will possess technological skills, along with the ability to work under pressure whilst remaining organised. Superior communication and interpersonal skills will ensure that you thrive in the position. Ideally, you will have experience in a Service Coordination position with exposure to a large ERP system like SAP or similar. You will be able to commit to a 12 month fixed term contract.
What you'll get in return
You'll be a part of a fantastic, innovative organisation that is growing from strength to strength. You will be working in an office that offers great workplace culture and a team environment. You will be offered a competitive salary. There is also room in future to develop your skills and grow into the organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Peta Garland on 07 3349 4355 for more information. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2570653