Your new company
A global mechanical company based in the inner suburbs of Melbourne is now looking for a Service Centre Coordinator to join their team. This organisation prides itself on being an industry leader, is one of the most well-known building services providers in Australia and have a reputation for excellence within the industry. They offer an open door supportive style of management and full training to their systems and processes are on offer.
Your new role
This is a temporary to permanent role and will involve three months full time temporary and then the opportunity to become a permanent employee at the end of the three months.
- You will be responsible for coordinating a team of technicians who provide building services solutions to a mixture of corporate, private and public sector clients.
- You will manage an email based and phone based work order system in order of priority and attend to customers enquiries as they come through and get solutions for your customers.
What you'll need to succeed
- Your customer service skills are exemplary and you promote a culture of customer service that goes above and beyond the call of duty on every call.
- You are very self-motivated and results driven.
- You have excellent attention to detail and pride yourself on providing an end to end solution.
- Also experience working in a busy environment and a scheduling background will be sought after as well as a positive attitude, great work ethic and a team focused work approach.
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a three month full time temporary contract and the opportunity to become permanent at the end of this.
- Excellent working hours, great location and parking supplied on site.
- Offering excellent working conditions in a great working environment this opportunity is not to be missed.
- This role will suit a candidate that can work well under pressure, take initiative, and implement new ideas to increase productivity amongst technicians.
- An individual with excellent coordination skills and previous scheduling experience.
- Systems used are Great Plains/Microsoft Dynamics however any similar software experience will be held in high regard.
What you need to do now
Applications open today, interviews happening next week and commencement shortly after. Please call Jessica Thatcher at Hays on 0386168450 and send resume to Jessica.Thatcher@Hays.com.au.
LHS 297508 #2646936