Your new company
This company are one of Victoria’s market leaders in their field, specialising in property and infrastructure developments and are a multidisciplinary team of specialists of Town Planners, Urban Designers, Landscape Architects, Civil Engineers, Surveyors, Water Engineers and Visual Media Artists.
With over 300 employees across 8 offices, the company is one of the country’s largest employee-owned property and infrastructure consultancies and have the local capacity to deliver large scale projects. With a passion for their people, they offer market leading salaries, bonus structures, professional development, project diversity, exceptional workplace culture & support, and have an extremely low turnover rate.
Your new role
Are you tired of working on mundane projects? This is the opportunity for you! As this company is rapidly growing, there are multiple opportunities for Senior Urban Designers to join the team. You will be involved in meaningful projects where you are able to see the full life cycle of each project.
The main focus of your role will be to provide support for and lead integrated urban design projects within a growing team, work with senior staff to build and maintain a competent urban design team. You will produce quality outputs while ensuring the successful completion of projects to meet and exceed business and client requirements. You will connect with the local development industry to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and stakeholders, and you will seek out and lead new business development opportunities.
What you need to succeed
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- Extensive experience in a similar role ideally within private consultancy (interstate candidates looking to relocate are encouraged to apply)
- Urban Design degree or related field
- Possess a sound knowledge and understanding of Urban Design principles
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and leadership ability with the capacity to build professional relationships
- Worked in greenfield developments and have experience in precinct structure plans
- Experience in decision making and problem solving across people, projects, finances, client relations, and contracts
What’s in it for you
In joining this consultancy, you will be joining a team of experts that are passionate about developing and supporting their employees through collaboration, professional development and providing an excellent workplace culture. With an exceptionally low turnover rate, you can be confident you would not only be progressing your career but improving your well-being and workplace satisfaction. Salary will be dependant on experience and can be negotiated.
Just some of the benefits of joining this company include:
- Annual salary reviews
- Annual bonus structure
- Quarterly team events
- Regular professional development plans
- Funding for external training
- Friday happy hour
- Annual staff conference
- CBD office location
- Flexible working arrangements
- Team designed team strategy
- Career plans
- Regular promotions
- Industry events
What you need to do now
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, the types of projects you would be working on and what your day to day may look like then get in touch with Alys at email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org or click ‘apply now’ if you think you are the right person for this role.
LHS 297508 #2567235