Forever New is Australia's fastest growing fashion clothing and accessories brand. With more than 300 stores and a vast online presence across the globe, we have developed a strong community of fashion-lovers, designers, innovators, experts and creatives who have taken us from Melbourne to the world.
An newly created role and an exciting time to join our Forever growing team in IT. This role will be responsible in guiding solutions for technical delivery activities across Forever New. Reporting to the Digital Solutions Manager, this role is instrumental in delivering great customer facing solutions. Experience in retail industry will be highly desirable.
Responsibilities will include
- Elicit end-to-end requirements from multiple business & technical areas, breakdown initiatives into epics and stories, customer journeys and acceptance criteria
- Set the standard framework, process and prioritisation guidelines that can be adopted by other BA’s
- Document requirements from various sources on Jira and Confluence and other documents including Word and Excel
- Work closely with various stakeholders including Product Owners, Business Champions, Developers, Delivery Managers and Testers to ideate, design and delivery of IT solutions including sign-offs and impact analysis
- Review business process and analyse for improvements that are based on efficiency and productivity
- Participate in the initial stages of proposal development and contribute to the development of business cases
- Actively participate in Agile ceremonies and processes including PI and sprint planning, estimation sessions, grooming workshops, showcases, etc.
You have experience as a mid to senior level business analyst, working in customer facing delivery role. Your high attention to detail and good financial and commercial business acumen are your core strengths. In addition you have:
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary Discipline in IT or relevant.
- Understand agile methodologies
- Good analytical and problem-solving skill
- Effective negotiation and influencing skills
- Effective planning and organisational skills
- Create process diagrams, technical documentation, and data models
- Assist with training documentation and change management
- Manage and be the owner for driving good knowledge base
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively with team
Company Culture & Benefits
Here at Forever New, our people are at the heart of everything we do. Forever New HQ is a fast-paced retail environment rapidly expanding across the globe. By the same token, we're all about a healthy, flexible work-life balance. That's why, as part of the Forever New family, you'll enjoy plenty of exciting rewards and benefits.
- Generous 40% employee discount and periodic family and friends’ discounts
- Loyalty and birthday leave
- Early finish Fridays each month
- Very generous recruitment referral incentives
- Access to discounts across 400 retailers via our Employee Benefits portal
- Access to our Employee Wellbeing hub
- Progressive professional development programs/workshops
- Recognition program and service awards
- Subsidised car parking
- Thriving head office located in Richmond
- Exposure to a global business based across 5 continents
Whether we’re designing our latest fashion collection, expanding into a new international market, or providing expert styling advice to our loyal customers, these are a few of the rules we live by:
Think Customer Respect for all Keep it Simple Take Responsibility Act with Pace
We constantly seek creative and dynamic like-minded individuals. If this role sounds like you...... we are eager to receive your application!