Your new company
Hays is in partnership with several leading accommodation and catering service providers which operate throughout Western Australia. Due to these established relationships, we have multiple assignments departing from Perth on 2:1 roster
Your new role
You will be employed as a FIFO security officer, however successful candidates may be required to work across the utility department during downtime.
What you'll need to succeed
- Security experience
- Certificate 2 or 3 in Security operations & Crowd Control
- Crowd control & Security Licence
- First Aid certificate & CPR Component
- Valid Manual Western Australia Drivers Licence.
- A valid National Police Clearance within 3 months
- RSA - Responsible Service of Alcohol
- Construction White Card preferred.
- Security experience preferred
- The ability to complete a full medical, including a drug and alcohol test
What you'll get in return
- Competitive hourly rate
- Flights, meals, and onsite accommodation provided
- PPE (Personal Protection Equipment)
- Work through Hays in multiple assignments
What you need to do now
If you’re passionate about this role, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and a confidential discussion or to find out about other opportunities in Facilities Management contact Alannah Kenny at Hays on 08 92659108 or email Alannah.Kenny@hays.com.au
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
LHS 297508 #2585700