- Entry level role into Internal Recruitment - no prior experience needed
- Supportive environment with clear, structured career growth pathways
- A long-term opportunity to develop your career in Talent Acquisition
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has been thinking about getting into Internal Recruitment, but unsure where to start!
Or, if you are an individual from a Sales, Recruitment or Administrative background and looking to start a career in Recruitment.
Our team have been instrumental in the growth and advancement of Employsure, which has led the business to receive the Australian Growth Award for the last three years, which is partly based on headcount growth. We have also won HR team of the year along with Most Innovative HR team!
You will be joining a highly organised, fast moving and dynamic team, where above everything else, we recruit to our values and behaviours.
We have a laser focus on our candidates and creating the best candidate and stakeholder experience across everything we do!
This role offers real long-term potential. We prefer to promote from within, so think of this as your final career move for a long while!
We will support you, mentor you and guide you to be successful in your role. We will also encourage you to grow within the business, whichever that direction may be in!
Your days will include reaching out to passive candidates via phone, using various platforms such as Seek, LinkedIn and our extensive database, as well as calling applicants to our roles. You will be conducting initial pre-screen conversations via phone and if deemed suitable, you will book the candidate in for an interview with one of our consultants.
What are we looking for?
A successful Recruitment Assistant at Employsure is capable of:
- Contacting candidates over the phone & conducting pre-interview conversations across multiple role types, speaking to a wide variety of candidates
- Booking diaries across our Recruitment Team team with relevant candidates, supporting our Recruiters interview volumes
- Assisting with preparing ongoing reports such as Open Vaceny, offers & conversion reports
- Using multiple sourcing platforms to find top talent across the ANZ market for a variety of roles
The right person will have
- You LOVE speaking with people and are keen to go out of your way to find strong candidates to join Employsure!
- You enjoy the thrill that comes with working with & supporting a team, candidates and stakeholders alike
- Great attention to detail and strong administrative skills
- The ability to prioritise and organise your day constructively
- Around 6 months of experience in a similar role, however we are open to all walks of experience if you have a real passion/desire to learn about Recruitment!
What you get in return
- Clear career pathways: relevant quality, productivity and service measurements and resulting remuneration milestones
- An additional 5 annual leave days after 2 years of service, plus one extra day for every anniversary year above 5 years (10 extra days in total max)
- An active social committee dedicated to organising company & state wide events & celebrations
- Many additional benefits after 2 years of service including paid parental leave, further education allowance, volunteer leave & financial support to name a few
- Yearly milestone celebrations
- Did we mention free, daily breakfast, office amenities and a bi-weekly tea trolley!
Why join Employsure?
Our vision is to Build Better businesses starting with our own. Employsure is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive culture of opportunity. We encourage applications from people of culturally diverse backgrounds, people who identify as LGBTQI+, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait islander origin, and people with disabilities.
The opportunities are endless, with personal and professional growth being one of our top priorities. In addition, we offer our employees remarkable benefits. If you are looking for a role that can match your ambitions, we want to hear from you.
With a global track record of over 30 years of success, this is your chance to join an industry leader who prides itself on expertise and innovation at an exciting time in the Australian and New Zealand market.
Become a part of our exciting journey. Apply now