At I-MED we believe in working as a team and delivering high quality healthcare, to every patient, every time.
If these are the kind of values you strive for, then we’d like to talk to you, because At I-MED Radiology we recognise that to be the leader in our industry, we must invest in our people, systems and technology and put the patient at the centre of everything we do.
Based in XX, an exciting opportunity exists for an experienced General / CT / MRI Radiographer to join our friendly and collaborative team in XX.
In this role you will be responsible for driving high quality and efficient imaging services across a range of modalities including x-ray, CT and MRI.
Working for I-MED offers you:
- Commitment to continuing professional development (CPD) and career advancement
- Opportunities to progress with I-MED’s continued growth and expansion
- Latest imaging equipment and continued investment in new technology
- The shared collective knowledge and support of the I-MED network
- Competitive remuneration package with flexible work options
- Commitment to your health and well-being, including access to employee assistance program
- A range of employee benefits, such as paid parental leave and discounted Health Insurance
- An innovative, respectful and welcoming clinic environment united in the pursuit of excellence
Key accountabilities include:
- Managing patients and operating specialised medical imaging equipment
- Consistently delivering high levels of patient care and service
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with patients, referrers, staff and managers
- Promoting and maintaining the highest quality and safety standards
Key selection criteria:
- Current relevant Radiography Radiation licence and professional registration
- Appropriate qualifications in Medical Imaging Technology/Diagnostic Medical Radiography
- Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse range of health professionals and corporate staff
- Experience using GE equipment desirable
- New Graduates will be considered for this position
If you’re looking for the next step in your career and are passionate about the delivery of excellence in medical imaging services to patients, referrers and the community, we encourage you to apply today.
Discover new opportunities and join us on the journey to become the most respected and trusted medical imaging specialists in the world.