Your New Company:
We are working with an Australian market leader in the industrial and manufacturing industry who are looking to expand their team with multiple opportunities available. They pride themselves on having a reputation for delivering high quality and comprehensive safety solutions across the country. They are located in the Newcastle Area.
Your New Role:
You will be working as a part of the operational team within their manufacturing site. You will understand the importance of following correct warehousing procedures. As a Production Operative you will involved in the generic assembly of equipment used within the industrial sector.
They will provide comprehensive onboarding which will assist you in further developing your skills and career.
Duties and responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Assembly of lifting and rigging products
- Use of hand and power tools
- Operate hydraulic press and cutter
- Assist senior staff with warehouse operations
What You'll Need To Succeed:
- White Card.
- Be Available to work Monday - Friday.
- Experience with Warehousing and Logistics (desirable but not essential).
- Knowledge of industrial trades and equipment (desirable but not essential).
- Strong Communication Skills.
- An Understanding of the Importance of WHS.
- Be a Hard-working and Focused Individual.
- Current Forklift licence.
What You'll Get In Return:
- Attractive Hourly Rate.
- Job Training & Professional Development.
- Consistent Full Time Hours.
- Monday to Friday Roster.
- View to Permanency.
- A Diverse, Inclusive & Flexible Work Environment.
What You Need To Do Now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, Alternatively, directly email your Resume to Toby.Evans@hays.com.au or call 0490441120
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2552718