Your new company
We are currently working with a City Council located in Perth’s eastern suburbs who are looking for horticulture labourers to join their team.
Your new role
You will be looking after the Council’s parks and gardens, doing tasks such as:
- loading, unloading and moving garden supplies and equipment
- You will be required to maintain gardens by watering, weeding and mowing lawns as well as hedging and pruning trees
- You will also be required to clean gardens and remove rubbish from the site
You will be working in a team but also have the ability to work alone.
What you'll need to succeed
- MR License
- White Card
- Certificate in Horticulture
- Ability to identity different types of plants
- Experience in parks maintenance
What you'll get in return
In return, this is an excellent role to give you a jump start towards working with a council with the potential for ongoing work for approximately 6 months with a competitive hourly pay rate.
What you need to do now
If this role sounds like it could be for you please click ‘apply now’ or send your resume through to Amelia at Amelia.Tavernor@hays.com.au or phone 9254 4514 with any questions. At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
LHS 297508 #2599501