Your new company
A community health organisation providing allied healthcare services to older adults in residential facilities and in the community. Partnering with only the best brands in the market, this organisation prides itself on providing quality service and making a difference in the lives of others. They are currently seeking AHPRA registered Occupational Therapists in Melbourne and Regional Victoria to join their expanding teams.
Your new role
- Conduct evidence based Functional Allied Health Assessments.
- Direct pain management treatments .
- Provide therapeutic treatments including massage TENs machines and exercise.
- Goal setting, care planning and regular reviews of clients' care needs.
- Maintain up to date records.
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree qualifications in Occupational Therapy (minimum Bachelor's degree).
- Valid unlimited registration with AHPRA.
- Valid Certificate of Insurance must be maintained providing Professional Indemnity cover up to 20 million dollars.
- A current drivers licence authorising you to drive in Australia
- Maintain record of CPD hours and be compliant with professional standards.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a market leading salary based on experience and receive a sign on bonus. Relocation assistance is offered to candidates moving interstate or regional and international sponsorship is on offer for candidates with eligibility for AHPRA registration. You will work for an organisation who rewards their people with initiatives such as an $500 professional development budget and wellbeing allowance to cover things like gym memberships.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
03 9946 3577
LHS 297508 #2482851