Merchandise for leading non-alcoholic drink brands
4 to 6 Hrs a week Plus Travel Working Thursday
Asahi Lifestyle Beverages is an innovative and dynamic FMCG organization that is home to leading non-alcoholic brands including, Schweppes, Gatorade, Pepsi and Cottees (just to name a few).
Working for Strikeforce as a Casual Merchandiser you will represent our client, Asahi Lifestyle Beverages, in Supermarkets. You will work closely with your Territory Manager to implement and build promotional displays, replenishing stock in all locations including fridges, ensuring correct placement of ticket, promotional & everyday prices. Our role is to ensure that Asahi products are well represented & positioned prominently in stores, while building strong relationship with store contacts.
You will need to be physically fit for this role – Large promotional builds will be required.
What we are looking for:
- A good level of physical fitness – able to frequently and safely lift up to 16kg boxes throughout each day
- Retail, sales or grocery experience highly regarded
- Previous merchandising experience preferred
- Knowledge of planograms and ticketing standards
- Sound computer literacy with ability to use an iPad/tablet for reporting
- Confidence with communication and ability to influence and build relationships
- Excellent time management, attention to detail and organisational skills
- A positive "can do" attitude with a problem-solving mentality
- The ability to work extra hours during peak periods
You must have:
- An Australian Drivers License with a reliable motor vehicle with comprehensive car insurance
- The right to work in Australia
About our Company
Imagine working for one of the most dynamic and fastest growing merchandising companies in Australia! Strikeforce is a progressive Australian company representing a portfolio of market leading brands ranged nationally in supermarkets, hardware and mass merchants.
Our people succeed because they genuinely love what they do, if this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Please Click the" APPLY" button and attached Current Resume and Cover Letter.
Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted by the friendly Talent Acquisition Team at Strikeforce