We are recruiting a trade qualified Maintenance Planner for a food manufacturing/processing site in the Northern suburbs. Reporting to the Engineering & Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible for the ongoing management, administration, monitoring and delivery of the Maintenance Plan in addition to Planning process improvements.
The successful applicant will be accountable for producing a fortnightly Maintenance Plan using our SAP Plant Maintenance module. You will also be required to work closely with Maintenance Supervisors and Production Customers to build Scopes of Work for Minor and Major Plant shutdowns throughout the year.
With passion and focus on continuous improvement in a dynamic environment, you will be able to work collaboratively to identify customer needs, define job scopes and material/parts requirements.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Chair & minute the fortnightly Maintenance Planning Meeting.
- Lead the fortnightly production of the Maintenance Plan through close consultation with Maintenance Supervisors and the Production Customer.
- Create Scopes of Work for Shut Downs and prioritise work with Maintenance Supervisors.
- Estimate hours and parts requirements for non-routine maintenance work.
- Process Work Requests, Create Work Orders, Close Work Orders upon return to the Planner.
- Distribute Work Orders and Preventative Maintenance routines to Production and Trades where required.
- Generate Maintenance Dept. KPIs using SAP data.
- Update Preventative Maintenance Routines under direction from the Reliability Engineer.
- Where required train others to use the SAP Maintenance module.
- Assist with administration and Management of the Calibration Register.
Skills & Experience
- Have an excellent understanding of the Mex Maintenance Module.
- Be proficient in the use of the Mex Maintenance Module.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a Maintenance Planning Role.
- Experience within a food manufacturing environment.
- Experience in Job Scoping and Estimating.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to liaise with all levels of the Organisation.
- Exposure to LEAN/Six Sigma methodologies an Advantage.
If you have the experience outlined above and are interested in this role or similar, please contact Rose Skipper with your resume and contact details. Or alternatively call Rose on 03 9576 9260.
For any other opportunities in manufacturing, from maintenance electrician jobs / maintenance technician roles / maintenance fitter roles in Victoria please get in contact.