Your new company
The facilities management team at Hays Perth is expanding into the local space! We currently have both short term and long term local utility positions available across a range of different clients.
Your new role
You will join our casual local utility pool and will be required to be available for shifts across Perth. These positions include but not limited to both kitchen and housekeeping duties. Candidates will be required to be flexible to work both positions.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful for these positions you will need to have previous experience in kitchen hand and housekeeping. You will also need:
- Police Clearance (within 3 months)
- Contactable work references (within last 12 months)
- AHA COVID-19 Training Certificate (or able to obtain)
- Safe Food Handlers Certificate (or able to obtain)
- Working With Children Check (preferred but not essential)
- Reliable transport to get to work locations
What you'll get in return
These are casual positions to begin with, however suitable candidates may be offered permanent rosters. You will also get ongoing support from our team of industry experts.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2549248