Green Light is one of ANZ's most successful and fastest growing IT services businesses. We offer a wide range of IT services in Security, Infrastructure and Systems Integration to a diverse customer base throughout Australia, New Zealand, SE Asia and Europe.
Green Light are assisting in delivering projects for an industry leading organisation and have a rare and immediate requirement for a talented Configuration Manager.
The project is delivering a cyber-hardened, integrated, sustainable, and networked mission system. The project will provide a suite of integrated ICT systems, applications and infrastructure that supports both deployed operations and day-to-day administrative activities. Designed from scratch, the project has adopted best-of-class technology to deliver a design that can rapidly transition to new technologies and maintain a system that meets client's operational requirements with minimal changes and engineering effort.
- Maintain and update the Configuration Management Plan
- Prior understanding of the tools, processes and procedures used to record, manage, monitor and maintain Configuration Information and Configuration baselines (CBLs)
- Recommending developmental CBLs, including functional requirements and Installation Specifications
- Establishing and maintaining all subordinate configuration documentation including design documentation within the project
- Conducting or monitoring the conduct of all Configuration Audits, including Functional Configuration Audits (FCAs) and Physical Configuration Audits (PCAs), as per audit schedule, including registering or approving all associated audit documentation for that relevant baseline;
- The preparation of all supporting documentation for change requests
- Prior understanding of CMT-U and any other Maritime Configuration Management/Asset Management tools will be desirable.
- Negative Vetting 2 or higher Security clearance is required
- Understanding of ITIL concepts and processes, especially in the Configuration Management and Change Management areas.
- Understanding of Configuration Item taxonomies and relationships
- Familiarity of ITSM toolsets including HP Service Manager and Service Now
- Experience with ICT hardware and software asset management
- Experience with Configuration Management toolsets and processes
- Experience with managing configuration management across complex, enterprise sized environments
- Good verbal and written skills.
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Strong customer management skills.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
If interested in the role, please contact Tripjeet Matharu – Senior Resource Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.