Our client is an established professional Accounting Firm that requires a Junior Administrator Assistant. This is an exciting role for someone who is looking to start their career in administration within a professional services firm. It will suit someone who has finished school and now eager to get into the workforce.
The successful candidate will provide administrative support to the accounting team. In return, you will be working in a beautiful, modern office, and will receive all the support you need to succeed in this interesting and varied position.
What you’ll be doing
· Reception relief – providing high level of customer service
· Maintenance of stock levels and ordering
· Collection of mail and newspapers
· Outgoing mail and banking, payment, or client fees
· Client records – scan, save, filing etc
· Maintenance of office equipment
· End of day kitchen processes
· General office tasks as required
What you’ll need:
· A calm disposition, willingness to learn and a “can do” attitude
· Strong communication skills
· Friendly, enthusiastic
· Good team member
· Impeccable and polished presentation
· Flexible and punctual
What’s in it for you:
· Exciting entry level opportunity to kick start your career in a professional services firm
· Fantastic company culture
· Beautiful modern office in leafy, West Perth Street
How to apply:
To complete your application for this position please click on the "APPLY" button below. Online applications are preferred however for a confidential enquiry please call 08 9221 8122.