- Opportunity to join a dedicated team of committed doctors, nurses and staff
- Supportive team environment
- Close to public transport
Are you a highly motivated, enthusiastic and have a willingness to learn?
Nepean Private Hospital is excited to open up applications for the Graduate Registered Midwife Program commencing in April 2022
Nepean Private Hospital is located in the multi-cultural Western Sydney City of Penrith. The hospital is a modern 109 bed facility providing a wide range of health services to the local community since 2000 including: orthopaedics, spinal, gynaecology, ENT, plastics, urology and general surgery, endoscopy, cardiology, cardiac angiography and obstetrics. Nepean Private Hospital has eight operating Theatres, one hybrid/cardiac catheterisation theatre and an endoscopy suite, supported by a critical care unit which includes intensive care.
- A structured 12-month program
- Permanent part-time position
- Comprehensive Orientation Program
- Great opportunity for career development
- Current Registration as a Midwife with the Nurses and Midwives board (AHPRA)
- Bachelor in Midwifery or a Registered Nurse with a Post Graduate Certificate in Midwifery
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Flexible to undertake part time employment on a 7-day rotating roster
- High-level of interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Work well within a team
When you join Healthscope, you become part of our Community of Care. Our people are at the heart of our organisation - no matter the role, every day our people make a difference to the lives of our patients and their families. As the only national private hospital operator and healthcare provider in Australia, our 42 sites are supported by our central Support Office, enabling them to provide an exceptional experience for the communities we care for.
- Flexibility to work across one or multiple hospitals across our network.
- Discounted health insurance
- Continuous professional development, education & support provided to encourage growth
We pride ourselves on working with talented, passionate and caring people to ensure our patients receive the highest quality care and experience during their stay with us.
Come and be the difference in our patient's lives.
Applications close: 17th April 2022
To Apply: Please click on the 'Apply' button to be taken to our online application form. For any questions, please reach out to Recruitment@healthscope.com.au
More Information: Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current National Police check, WWCC (where applicable) and Evidence of right to work in Australia prior to appointment. Staff in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases as a Category A Healthcare worker.