Our Client delivers the largest range of fresh seafood and meat together with frozen products, dry goods, paper products and cleaning solutions. Exciting Opportunities for an experienceFish FilleterProcess Workers to start ASAP!
Ideal candidates (who hold full work rights) for full time (38 hour per week, ongoing, casual employment. Multiple positions available for an immediate start with a well-known Industry leader based inKnoxfield, VIC.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Should possess minimum 6 months of experience as a Fish Filleter.
- Worked in cold storage.
- Experience in working within the Seafood Industry.
- Worked in a Fast Paced production Line
- Be physically fit to conduct manual Labour.
- A Current Drivers Licence and reliable transport
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applications are treated with complete confidentiality. Only applications with a right to work in Australia will be considered.
If you feel you are suitable and match the above criteria, please click the 'Apply Now!' icon below to submit an updated resume and a brief cover letter explaining your suitability to this role.
** We thank you for your application however, due to the volume of applicants only successful applicants will be contacted **