Your new company
Hays are affiliated with various leading accommodation and catering service providers, who operate throughout Western Australia. You will be working for one of the market leaders for Soft Services in Western Australia. This company will provide you with access to industry leaders and experts.
Your new role
You will be offered the opportunity to complete a range of utility positions, such as housekeeping, kitchen hand, mine site cleaning, laundry, retail assistant etc. We require candidates to be flexible to work in either of these fields and to work, day and night shift. There are multiple sites available for placement.
What you will need to succeed
Recent experience in a FIFO utility position is essential.
A positive attitude and team player.
You will also be required to provide the below:
- A current National Police Clearance (within 3 months)
- Complete a full pre-employment medical and regular drug and alcohol screenings
- A Safe Food Handling Certificate
- RSA: Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate (obtained in WA)
- Provide two contactable references
- Located in Western Australia
- Have or be willing to complete Rio Tinto, FMG and BHP Inductions
What you will get in return
The opportunity to work in remote areas in Western Australia and gain further experience in this role. Whilst on site, all flights, meals and accommodation will be taken care of. There is also the opportunity to receive future work by our team, provided we receive good feedback. With the possibility of obtaining a permanent position with one of the markets leading companies.
What you need to do now
If this position is of interest to you, please select ‘apply now’ to send us a recent CV or give us a call.
LHS 297508 #2510551