All Rounder FIFO Utility Role. Immediate Start.
Your new company
Hays is in partnership with several leading accommodation and catering service providers which operate throughout Western Australia. Due to these established relationships we have multiple opportunities available.
Your new role
You will be required to work in all departments whilst on site including laundry, bar, retail, kitchen, housekeeping and more as these are mixed utility positions. These assignments can occur at short notice with potential for on going opportunities.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Experience in hospitality (housekeeping and kitchen hand) is essential
- A National Police Clearance within 3 months
- Safe Food Handling Certificate
- RSA - Responsible Service of Alcohol
- Construction White Card
- Willing to complete multiple mining inductions
- The ability to complete a full medical, including a drug and alcohol test
- FIFO experience is essential
- Valid Western Australia Drivers Licence
What you will get in return:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Onsite accommodation provided
- PPE (Personal Protection Equipment)
- Work through Hays in multiple assignments
- Support from experienced industry experts
What you need to do now
If you are interested and meet the above criteria, click “Apply Now” and upload a copy of your most recent CV.
LHS 297508 #2539539