Your new company
This is a boutique team of 15 people, who love to work very collaboratively and thrive on research and innovation and want to push the envelope. This creative firm offers a great scope for career progression, within a very supportive and strong team culture. Specialising in Education and Health sectors, however also working across sustainability projects in general as well as Space architecture, this firm prides themselves in having a unique approach with the focus design and human interaction + experience. The office works strongly on Revit, and also utilizes 3D printing of models in house. They are an open minded team of people whom are receptive of new ideas and creativity. They love individuality, ambitious and curious people who want to have fun in the workplace. Most importantly, they are willing to support those whom are looking to obtain their Architecture Registration.
What you'll need to succeed
- Revit skills - imperative
- All phases of project delivery with concept and presentation skills, direct client liaison, consultant co-ordination, builder liaison
- Sound analytical skills, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Sound technical knowledge of architectural project delivery + Revit
- Advanced knowledge of building materials, their function and physical properties and construction methods
- Advanced knowledge of applicable codes, laws, rules and standards regulating the design and construction of buildings
- Self-motivated focus to achieve project deadlines, with an ability to work independently
- Strong communication skills
- Client focused and results driven
- Understanding of project processes, profitability and resource management
- Flexible, adaptable and responsive to challenging situations
- Demonstrable experience in creative architecture and interior design and project management within highly serviced projects
What you'll get in return
This is an exciting opportunity to join this well-respected Practice with excellent opportunities for career progression, whilst working within a close-knit team. In return you will be offered an excellent salary which is negotiable dependent on your experience, and a generous career plan (both personal and career wise).
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV and Folio to Shermaine.email@example.com, or Shermaine Chia on 0403 252 661 for a confidential discussion about this opportunity.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2574136