Educator - Goodstart Numurkah
Employment Type: Part time 4 days – 30 hours
Goodstart is Australia’s largest provider of early learning and care. Founded with a vision for all Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life, as a not-for-profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families. We are entirely Australian owned employing over 15,000 people and caring for over 71,000 children.
From our centre directors to centre teams, we work together to make a real difference for children in those crucial early years.
As an Educator at Goodstart, you will be a team player, collaborating with the Senior Educators and Educational Leader within your centre to observe, inform and continuously improve our educational programs on offer to children. You put safety first with everything that you do and ensure all learning experiences are inclusive and response to the needs of all children.
You’ll help achieve this by
- Holding a Certificate III OR Diploma in Early Childhood Education (ACECQA recognised qualifications)
- Maintain a safe environment for children, families and team members
- Build and maintain strong, positive relationships with children and families
- Comply with National Quality Standards and Goodstart policies and procedures
- Support a culture of reflective practice and ongoing continuous improvement
What Goodstart can offer you
- Above Award rates
- Early learning and care discounts
- Flexible work options
- Health and wellbeing support – Annual Flu Vaccinations
- Employee Assistance Program
- Professional development days
- Plus great Goodstarter discounts on travel, technology, mobile, fuel and retail to save your money every day!
If you have strong knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards, plus hold a Diploma in Early Childhood (ACECQA approved equivalent), then we want to meet you!
Supporting our people and protecting our children
We are an equal opportunity employer that is proud of our inclusive and diverse work environment. We support and encourage individual growth and strong teams that are made up of many different cultures and backgrounds.
We are committed to child safety. We believe children have the right to be safe, happy and empowered. Our commitment is underpinned by Article 3 of the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child.
We are deeply committed to reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel connected and a strong sense of belonging. By weaving Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander perspectives through all that we do, we aim to build knowledge and a deeper understanding of our First Nations People and culture for all in our team.