Your new company
This independent statutory body provides services and facilities to Victoria's courts. They are currently seeking multiple experienced Drug and alcohol Case Managers to work across various locations in Regional Victoria on a temporary basis and fixed term contract position. Located in Ballarat.
Your new role
You will be responsible for providing evidence-based guidance and advice, treatment planning and referral service information for the company and its participants, in line with the principles and practices of the model. The role also seeks to foster innovation in the workplace by adopting a systems approach to stakeholder engagement and collaboration and by developing protocols and processes. Your role may also include:
- Undertake comprehensive assessments of clients to identify individual support needs and potential risks.
- Develop individual support plans that aim to address the issues that contributed to their offending behaviours.
- Coordinate and monitor the delivery of treatments and supports depending on individual needs
- Maintain detailed case notes, preparing court reports and providing evidence in court as directed by the Magistrate.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful in this role you will have extensive experience working with clients who have a variety of complex needs, either as a Social Worker or Case Manager. In addition, you will possess the following:
- Tertiary qualification in health, social work, welfare or related field with emphasis in AOD specifically is required.
- Embraces a broad range of social, cultural customs values and beliefs
- 2 years minimum experience within a Case Management role
- Demonstrated and significant experience in the alcohol and other drug sector with relevant post graduate qualifications or working towards the same.
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a growing organisation run by genuine and down to earth people who are committed to providing and excellent standard of care to their diverse group of participants. This is a full-time opportunity, and you will be remunerated at a competitive rate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
T: +61 3 9095 2259
LHS 297508 #2584544