An exciting opportunity to put your good Customer Service skills to use. Our client, based in Welshpool, operates in the recycling and recovery industry. Your responsibilities will include communication with the truck drivers whilst assisting at the weigh-in bridge.
Monday - Friday 7am - 3pm
2 days at the alternative subsidiary site down the road
- Providing customer service to the truck drivers on the weigh-in bridge from the portable site office
- Giving direction and assistance to truck drivers when needed
- You need to be attentive with witnessing who is onsite
- Data entry using Excel and or CRM
- Checking and responding to internal emails
- Use of 2-way radio provided
- Basic admin tasks
- 1+ years in customer service
- Data entry or basic admin
- Use of computer, MS Office
Click on "APPLY" or please feel free to contact Blanché on 0423659213 for further information.