- Flexible working arrangements
- AWS/Azure Security SME - networks background
- Permanent Opporunity
About the company:
Green Light is one of Australia's most successful and fastest-growing IT services businesses. We offer a wide range of IT services in Security, infrastructure and Systems Integration to a diverse customer base throughout Australia, New Zealand, SE Asia, and Europe.
About the engagement:
Green Light is looking for assistance in delivering projects for an industry-leading organisation and has a rare and immediate requirement for a talented Cloud Security Architect (AWS/Azure) to join our WA Delivery Team.
This Subject Matter Expert will be part of a technical capability responsible for providing technical guidance of cloud-based security solutions from design through to implementation. You will function as the SME for the upcoming on-prem to cloud migration from initial inception and planning, design and architecture right the way through to implementation.
The ideal person will have a wide breadth of implementation experience with large integrators and/or enterprise clients. The role will be diverse working as a primary contact for international business stakeholders providing technical expertise regarding the integration of new infrastructure.
- Technical SME on AWS Security - design, architecture and integration
- Build, implementation and deployment of cloud-based solutions
- Provide technical expertise regarding the AWS cloud security
- Subject matter expertise in Application Security, Data & Privacy Security, Cloud Security, or Cryptography is highly regarded.
- Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect & Security Certified (AZ-303 / AZ-304 & AZ-500 or equivalent)
- Responsible for AWS Security best practices - cloud security alliance controls, third party risk management, security management controls, privacy information management etc.
- Responsible for the integration of cloud-based solutions
- Minimum five (5) years in a similar capacity as a Security Solutions Consultant and/or Security Cloud Architect specifically with AWS/Azure technologies
- Prior experience delivering technical solutions into systems integrators and/or government departments is highly advantageous
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the design, implementation in complex enterprise infrastructure environments.
- Innovative and continually improving technical environment which encourages technical improvement and diversity
- Large enterprise end customer
- Collaborative work environment
- Building into a long term engagement, great opportunity to develop and grow into a role
- Diverse technical stack, with an opportunity to develop agnostic experience across automation technologies
- Attractive working environment – emphasis on training and flexibility
How to Apply:
Click APPLY or contact Stephanie – Senior Resource Manager for a confidential discussion with Green Light Worldwide.