- Post-IPO growth focus, ambitious expansion plans
- Join a high performing, inclusive, progression executive team
About Our Client
My client is an ASX-listed consumer focused (B2C) software solution business that has capitalised on their niche (despite the general challenging economy) and are now embarking on an ambitious growth plan. They have operations globally, are respected by their clientele and have a track record of M&A. The executive team are ambitious individuals, experts within their field who are looking to bring their "what good looks like" experience to an emerging mid-cap.
This is a great opportunity for an individual looking to work in a more agile setting, who is sick of large corporate and ready for another challenge.
As CFO you will be required to build capacity for the business to drive future growth, manage risk and deliver commercial insight in an always changing environment. Specifically;
- Provide strategic leadership of the financial strength of the business, driving both short and long term objectives
- Take charge of the finance function, ensuring their continued evolution as a world class team with the expected levels of reporting, controls & governance are in place - the ability to handle the rigours of ASX
- Partner with the C-team on a combination of growth opportunities - both organic & M&A
- Understanding global tax implications, international regulatory environments, provide "nimble" advice on how best to work with suppliers/banks/regulatory bodies overseas
- Provide leadership to a high-performing finance team by empowering stretch assignments, job rotations, coaching and secondments across the business.
- Drive a culture of process improvement
- Work with a very curious investor group on the ASX!
The Successful Applicant
This is a great opportunity for an ASX-listed CFO who has come from a highly regulated industry, preferably a consumer sector. You will also have a;
- Strong blend of technical and commercial experience as CFO, focus here is "post-IPO"
- M&A experience - integration, valuation, negotiation is a must
- Demonstrated experience of building a world class finance function
- APAC/Global experience would be preferred - or experience managing global multi-site functions would be ideal
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves - meet some fun investors, work with a diverse board
- An ability to operate outside of a corporate structure and wear many hats
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary for an ASX mid-cap
- Short term & long term incentive - genuine wealth creation
- The opportunity to work with a very inclusive leadership team and really make a difference
- The ability to move from a local ASX to a global ASX business with presence
- Working in an emerging consumer segment