Tell Randstad where and when you want to work. Earn excellent casual rates whilst increasing your early childhood education experience with great centres across your region. Earn discounts whilst you work on groceries, retail, petrol, food delivery, school supplies and more - Randstad Education aims to be the easiest education agency to work with.
- Casual Early Years roles available now across Nowra and the South Coast and up to the Illawarra
- Qualified or working toward your Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Pay rate of $34.74 - $39.53 per hour including superannuation* dependent upon qualifications. *Superannuation is paid according to legislative requirements.
- If you are working towards a suitable qualification you will be paid upward of $32.55 per hour including superannuation*
- Choose where and how you work, managing your schedule via our portal
We provide a free and quick process to work. Apply today and a team member will give you a call to discuss your experience and availability.
- Available to work a minimum of 2 shifts per week
- Transport accessible and a willingness to travel to different locations around your area
- Motivation to work with children to implement quality, engaging, and activity-based programs
- An understanding of the Early Learning Framework
- Australian work rights & a willingness to gain your Working With Children Card
Please Click the APPLY FOR THIS JOB button
Your CV will immediately arrive with your work-life partner. At Randstad Education we pride ourselves on helping you in your career and promise to contact you after your application has been received.
Questions? Call our Registration Team on 1300 360 014 (press option 1)
Refer a friend: Know any excellent educators in your region? Refer a fellow educator to Randstad Education and you could earn a $100 visa card bonus! Ask friends to also send their CV to email@example.com or call 1300 360 014 to find out more. Conditions apply.
Don't forget to 'like' us on our 'Randstad Education Australia' Facebook page to keep up to date with the latest news and exciting events within our Education Community and visit our website at https://www.randstad.com.au/education/
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.