Relocate to paradise by the sea and take your career to the next level! Feel like you belong and be mentored by one of the best going around!
About the company
Our client is one of the cornerstones of their community. They are a family business with values to match with the support of a larger automotive powerhouse! They represent a number of iconic brands that position them to be one of the major dealerships in the region.
About the Role
Being the Assistant Service Manager, your role is to:
- Drive the workload for the department.
- Manage our client's customer's experience from booking, greeting, sales opportunities, and explanation of work performed.
- You are the face of the department and customer service professional. Your charter is to exceed your customers' expectations at all times, and in turn, ensure they are a customer for life!
- Take accountability of the department in the absence of the Service Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage your customer's experience
- Manage the daily workload for the department
- Maximise all sales and GP opportunities
- Maintain accurate records
- Build and maintain the customer base
Skills and Experience
- Experience in a similar role essential (minimum Service Advisor)
- Franchise dealership exposure essential
- Top-level customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- High-level time management skills essential
- Knowledge of dealership management systems preferably Pentana/EraNet
Culture and Benefits
Want to feel part of the family. Want to work at a dealership that values every team member. Many of their team members have served the business for more than 10 years with their leadership amongst the best around! Align yourself with a business that has an exemplary reputation and culture.
Would you like a confidential discussion regarding this position? Simply apply now. We'll be in touch.
About Automotive Talent
Our specialty is talent acquisition in the only industry we know, automotive. We provide our partners with people solutions assisting with their recruitment and employment needs finding the perfect fit. We are passionate about all things automotive and have the ability and experience to place ALL roles within the industry across multiple markets including Australia, New Zealand, Asia, the United States, and Canada.
Covering all aspects of the automotive industry, we would be honoured to be your career partner.
For more about this and other current jobs please visit our website at www.automotivetalent.com.au where you can also register with or contact us.