Your new company
We are very excited to be working with a large-scale Federal Government agency who are currently recruiting a Business Service Officer to join their front-of-house team in the Eastern Suburbs.
Your new role
The successful candidate will be required to undertake a variety of procedural, clerical, administrative and operational support tasks and will be required to communicate with a number of internal and external stakeholders. Some of the responsibilities include:
- Providing counter/reception support for the local office including participant enquiries in self-help kiosks
- Resolving customer enquiries, providing information and/or referring customers to appropriate government or community services.
- Managing the team shared email inbox, appointments and telephone enquiries.
- Coordinating appointments with the use of Agency office facilities and ensuring facilities are accessible for candidates.
- Undertaking research and investigation activities and preparing associated reports and correspondence.
- Undertaking a range of data entry activities and ensuring follow up is completed.
- Receiving and recording complaints and other feedback in the internal Business systems.
What you'll need to succeed
- Australian citizens only - mandatory
- High volume customer service and conflict resolution experience
- Ability to operate a switchboard when required
- MS Office experience
What you'll get in return
- Federal government contract
- Competitive hourly rate
- Great working environment – fulfilling department
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2608229