Sale or Moe
Royal Freemasons Model of Care Apprenticeship Traineeship Scheme (MOCATS) has a fantastic opportunity for caring and compassionate candidates to complete a traineeship with Royal Freemasons Sale.
This is a wonderful opportunity for you to become a future Personal Care Assistant which is also a great career pathway into nursing and other aged care roles. You will work towards gaining Certificate III in Individual Support (Aged Care) and be supported by the great team at Royal Freemasons Sale or Moe.
Benefits to you:
- Small classroom model, educational support
- One on one training with experienced qualified Nurses and Carers
- Employed and paid as a trainee, paid to learn and work
- Work at one of Victoria's leading not-for-profit aged care providers
- Tax-free salary packaging benefits, which increases your take-home pay
- Essential workers position, growth industry with further career paths
- Work and learn in your community, rewarding job with lots of benefits
- Flexible rosters to allow you to have a work-life balance
- Literacy and learning support for those that may need assistance
- Government funding available *conditions do apply
What does a Personal Care Assistant do?
- Build meaningful working relationships with residents
- Personal Care (Bathroom/Incontinence assistance/supporting showers)
- Serving meals and supporting residents with a meal
- Social support (Communicating with resident, lifestyle activities)
- Cleaning (tidying rooms, changing linen)
- Administration (computer database)
What are we looking for?
- People who are warm and caring and like chatting and working with elders
- Local people who are interested to work and give back to the elders of Benalla
- Current National Police Clearance and NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Immunization requirements (Full Covid-19 vaccination/Seasonal Flu)
To not miss this opportunity please apply today! Attach a resume and we will be back in touch with you shortly
For questions and information you can email our team: