Your new company
This well-established social justice government department are looking for an Administrator to join their team based near Central station for a 3 month contract commencing from the 6th of December, with potential for extension. Their focus is assisting vulnerable members of the public in securing housing.
Your new role
As an administrator, the focus of your role will be to provide a broad range of administrative services to contribute to the efficient and effective operation of the team in supporting clients. Duties will include:
- Processing business information and contribute to the maintenance of administrative systems to ensure the flow of information is in accordance with standards and guidelines.
- Using relevant technology to prepare documentation and presentation material to support business unit managers and directors.
- Supporting the use of business unit filing systems in accordance with standards and guidelines, by creating, storing, retrieving and tracking files to ensure the accurate and safe storage of information.
- Working and maintaining regular contact with other business areas to effectively arrange meetings and manage the flow of business information.
- Providing reception duties as necessary, respond to enquiries and escalate issues appropriately to ensure queries are responded to in a timely manner.
What you'll need to succeed
- Be able to start at short notice and commit to a 3 month role, with potential for extension
- Be tech-savvy and confident navigating between multiple systems at a time, as well as competency with the Microsoft Office suite
- Have strong attention to details skills and a proactive nature
- Approachable with great interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively and emphatically
- Deadline driven with strong attention to detail and the ability to manage the workload
PLEASE NOTE: Successful applicants must be fully vaccinated
What you'll get in return
You will be working for a socially conscious government organisation, making a significant difference in the lives of people in need every day. You will work in a supportive environment in office near Central Station with a great and inclusive culture, while receiving training to set you up for success. This is initially a 3 month role, with potential for extension, paying $29.92 per hour + super. It is looking to commence on short notice (as soon as Monday 6th December).
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
LHS 297508 #2586692