Your new company
This State Government Department are seeking an Administrator for the duration of 4 months.
The position entails providing administrative support through:
Your new role
- Email and phone correspondence, redirecting communication.
- Managing plans and priorities in meeting deadlines.
- Requirements are accurate and well-maintained.
- Manages email and phone correspondence, redirecting communication to appropriate areas.
- Administrative duties and customer service.
- Audits and ensures accuracy of employer/employee details.
- Responsible for data entry of A3 returns.
- Responsible for determining eligibility of employee applications.
- Initiates contact with employees to resolve any issues with applications.
What you’ll need to succeed
Previous experience in working in an administrative role will be highly regarded. Successful applicants will be able to:
- Good written communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to converse effectively with people at all levels.
- Experience in generating and analysing computer generated reports from databases.
- Well-developed computer skills across the Microsoft Office suite and databases.
- Knowledge of administrative procedures, particularly as they apply in a public sector environment.
What you’ll get in return In return for fulfilling the listed duties, you will:
- Earn a competitive hourly rate
- Opportunity for career progression with on the job training.
What you need to do now
If this role interests you please forward an up to date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com] or for more information and a confidential discussion or to find out about other opportunities for office support positions in the State Government, contact Melanie Crisp at Hays on 08 9254 4506.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
LHS 297508 #2618809